CAE Ultra Shifter Street - Porsche 996 997
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- CAE Ultra Shifter STREET Version Porsche 996, 997, 986 ; 987
for road vehicles with interior equipment and center console;
- Shifter has Brackets for fitting the Center Console
- developed for 6-speed Gearboxes, fitting to:
996 Carrera (4) ; GT3 ; GT3 RS ; GT2 ; Turbo; GT3 CUP
997 Carrera ; GT 3 ; GT3 RS ; GT 2 ; GT2 RS ; Turbo
986 / 987 Boxster / Cayman at 5-speed boxes (older Cayman & Boxster) the reverse lock out is without function.
For use with the original Porsche gearshift cables (not included in delivery); optionally available with CAE HD gearshift cables (see Drop down menu o accessories).
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminum alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminum. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ Colors
Total height: approx. 385 mm Total length: approx. 290 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 290 x 120 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,45 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 40 / 100 mm
STREET VERSION for mounting under the center console.
With the 997 & Boxster, no modifications are necessary to the center console itself. Only the frame between the center console and the gearshift bag needs to be modified slightly. The shift bag cannot be mounted.
On the 996, the center console must be cut out.