10FK8 CAE Ultra Shifter Honda Civic Type R
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a special order item and ships within 2-3 weeks.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminum alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminum. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with interior/center console and make use of the mounting points and cables of the original shift lever
CENTER CONSOLE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MODIFIED.
- The original shift cable end pieces interior-side must be cut off, connecting pieces for possible retrofitting are included in delivery
- Surface and shift knob selectable in different versions
- EDITION RED with red applications on Shift lever. Available Knob colors: Grey; Black; White; Silver; Red
|18" (45.7 cm)
|6" (15.2 cm)
|8" (20.3 cm)